LED Lighting

 

Facts about LED lighting 

  • An LED lamp (or bulb) is a solid-state lamp that uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as the source of light
  • When designed correctly, an LED circuit will have nearly 80% efficiency.  This means that 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light energy. The remaining 20% is lost as heat energy.
  • LEDs produce very little heat
  • The operational life of current white LED lamps is 100,000 hours
  • LED lamps have up to 11 years of continuous operation or 22 years at 50% operation
  • LED lamps can be made interchangeable with other types of lamps
  • LEDs can be used to replace incandescent or fluorescent lamps
  • LED lamps are used for both general and special-purpose lighting
  • The main strength of LED lighting is reduced power consumption

 

Comparisons

 

Type                      Lamp Hours                   Watts                Produces Heat

LED                         100,000                        14.3                           No

Fluorescent               10,000                          26                           Yes

Incandescent              1,500                           65                           Yes

 

Contact Us

 

For installation of LED lighting, please contact us via the form below:

 

 

  1. (required)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. (required)
 

cforms contact form by delicious:days

 

Contact Us

Name:

Email:

Inquiry Re:

Electrical
Solar
Power

Comments:

powered by alarm.com
Our Interactive Services, powered by Alarm.com, enable you to manage all of your systems—security, energy, and home automation—from your smartphone, computer, or web-enabled device (like an iPad).